Watch our livestream on the Unity of Houston app or…
is a Sanskrit word that means “spiritual discourse or sacred gathering.”
Join Revs. Karen Tudor and Jeanmarie Eck in this ancient Eastern tradition as we deepen in universal spiritual principles through sacred chant, teaching, inquiry and meditative practice in the company of others.
- Have you been wanting to learn more about meditation practice?
- Would you like a group to meditate with on a regular basis?
- Do you have questions about meditation or the spiritual path that you would like to discuss?
Join us for Wednesday Night Satsang: The Principle and the Practice of Unity!
Before the Service (5:30 pm – 6:45 pm): On Hold for Now
- Free events and shopping in the Bookstore
- Silent Meditation in the Chapel
“In this moment I turn to God. I look beneath the surface conditions of life and I see the transformative Power of Spirit is here. Healing me. Healing the world. Right now. Amen”