Virtual Parenting Classes
Fridays, February 4 – March 11
This session is about bringing Montessori principles into your home.
Watch for more information.
Virtual Youth Programming
Click the blue links below to access lessons and resources.
- NURSERY LESSONS
- PRE-K 3 & 4 LESSONS
- K-5TH GRADE LESSONS
- UNITEENS – The Uniteens will begin meeting in person on Easter Sunday, April 4.
- Y.O.U. – Y.O.U will begin meeting in person on Easter Sunday, April 4.
Champions for Life
- I Have My Own Mind
- My Power to Choose
- My Thoughts and Words Have Power
- We are Better Together
- 5 Basic Principles for Children (5 Lessons)
- Keeping the Faith
- Managing Fear
- Seeing Beyond Appearances
Parables to Ponder for Children by Clare McBride.
These parables are designed to invite children and families to explore life principles together.
Free stories on Audible.com (for entertainment while kids are out of school)
Unity booklets to use at home with your children & teens – to deepen their faith and further their knowledge of the Christ within. If this is in conjunction with a reward, please talk with Steven Krugler, YFM Director.