Does your heart ache for peace, mutual understanding, respect and trust? Do you want to be part of a conscious majority working to reduce the polarization, tension, violence and fear in our society? If your answer is yes, then join our Unity community as we explore current issues with open minds and open hearts. All events are open to the public.
Be part of the conversation. Be part of the healing.
- Healing the Heart of America , October 17, 2016
- Justice: What Kind of America Do We Want? January-February, 2017
- Spiritual Evolution: Gaining Insights for Action, March 2017
- Political Polarization and The Righteous Mind, April, 2017
- Dialogue on Race (4 sessions), October 2017 – February 2018
- An Evening with Marianne Williamson: Love America Tour, January 2018
- Wisdom of Gandhi classes, February 4 & 11, 2018
- Theo E.J. Wilson: Racial Healing through Unity Consciousness, April 12, 2018
- Conversation Café coming in June, 2018
- “Waking up to Whiteness: A Journey to Self-Awareness,” a four-part series, Tuesdays, September 11 – October 2, 2018, 5:45 pm – 7:15 pm, Jung Center. Presenters: Cindy Wigglesworth and Sean Fitzpatrick, Ph.D.
- Rev. Karen Tudor, 713-782-4050, email@example.com
- Cindy Wigglesworth, firstname.lastname@example.org