Unity of Houston features an on-going Sunday School Class for Adults. Together, we deepen friendships and build a learning community to create the life you desire. This class is an interactive spiritual adventure. We will learn and share how the Five Principles of Unity are alive and working in our lives.
This class is facilitated by individuals in rotation, including Jackie Lyles, Dr. Randall Brelsford, and members of the class. We are growing new leaders here at Unity of Houston!
- July 21 – The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by Don Miguel Ruiz | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- July 28 – The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by Don Miguel Ruiz | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- August 4 – Celebration. What’s Next? | Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- August 11 – Shame | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- August 18 – Creation Stories | Presenter: Pavan Dev Kaur
- August 25 – Affirmative Prayer and Meditation | Presenter: Mystic Thanet
- September 1 – TBD | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- September 8 – Doing Something for the First Time, inspired by her book, Own Your Value | Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- September 15 – TBD | Presenter: Ahmard Vital
- September 22 – TBD | Presenter: Ahmard Vital
- September 29 – Laughter Yoga | Presenter: Christine Conner
- October 10 – Monarch Butterflies | Presenter: Nancy Cartier
This class was co-founded by Jackie Lyles and Dr. Randall Brelsford. Jackie is a Unity volunteer, bestselling author of Own Your Value, and a leadership development innovator with Fortune 100 companies. Randall holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and is a member of the Unity Counseling Team.