Unity of Houston features an on-going Sunday School Class for Adults. Together, we deepen friendships and build a learning community to create the life you desire. This class is an interactive spiritual adventure. We will learn and share how the Five Principles of Unity are alive and working in our lives through a study and discussion of various books.
As a member of this class, you will:
• Participate in a soulful adventure
• Meditate on one Unity Principle each week
• Interact and get to know more friends
The topics of our class from September 23 – November 4 are based on the book Discover the Power Within You, A Guide to Unexplored Depths Within, by Eric Butterworth
- April 14 – Tao Calligraphy | Presenter: Master Cecilia Liu
- April 21 – Short Time, Big Impact: The Effect People Have Extends Clock Time | Presenter: Shirley Knight
- April 28 – The Adventures of Uncovering Your Blind Spots, from her book, Promotion Protocol | Presenter: Kim Nugent, Ed.D
- May 5 – My Spiritual Book Journey, inspired by her book, Feminine Emergence | Presenter: Lisa Liszcz, Ph.D.
- May 12 – Making Meditation Fun | Presenter: Thanet Loi
- May 19 – The Power of Sound and Mantra | Presenter, Mary Fehr, Ph.D.
- May 26 – Art as a Spiritual Practice | Presenter: Luisa Goribar
- June 2 – Contemplative Prayer | Presenter: Ed Schaper
- June 9 – TBD
- June 16 – The Difference Between Perfection and Excellence is Anxiety | Presenter: Randall Brelsford, PsyD
- June 23 – Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- June 30 – Jenny Hahn
- July 7 – Changing Minds | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- July 14 – TBD
- July 21 – The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by Don Miguel Ruiz | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- July 28 – The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, by Don Miguel Ruiz | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- August 4 – The Fifth Agreement | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- August 11 – Shame | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- August 18 – TBD
- August 25 – TBD
- September 1 – To Be Determined by Walter | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- September 8 – Doing Something for the First Time, inspired by her book, Own Your Value | Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- September 15 – Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- September 22 – Monarch Butterflies | Presenter: Nancy Cartier
Facilitated by Jackie Lyles and Dr. Randall Brelsford. Jackie is a Unity volunteer, bestselling author of Own Your Value, and a leadership development innovator with Fortune 100 companies. Randall holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and is a member of the Unity Counseling Team.