Unity of Houston features an on-going Sunday School Class for Adults. Together, we deepen friendships and build a learning community to create the life you desire. This class is an interactive spiritual adventure. We will learn and share how the Five Principles of Unity are alive and working in our lives through a study and discussion of various books.
As a member of this class, you will:
• Participate in a soulful adventure
• Meditate on one Unity Principle each week
• Interact and get to know more friends
The topics of our class from September 23 – November 4 are based on the book Discover the Power Within You, A Guide to Unexplored Depths Within, by Eric Butterworth
- February 10 – Season of Nonviolence: Gandhi and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. | Presenter: Jami Arnst
- February 17 – Season of Nonviolence: Gandhi and Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. | Presenter: Jami Arnst
- February 24 – The Art of Happiness by His Holiness the Dalai Lama | Presenter: Sharon Grayum
- March 3 – Crystal Bowls | Presenter: Thanet Loi
- March 10 – Three Faces of God | Presenter: Ed Schaper
- March 17 – Three Faces of God | Presenter: Ed Schaper
- March 24 – Lectio Divina | Ed Schaper
- March 31 – Forgiveness | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- April 7 – Resolving Conflict | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- April 14 – Changing Minds | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- April 21 – Easter | Presenter: Shirley Knight
- April 28 – My Spiritual Book Journey inspired by her book, Feminine Emergence | Lisa Liszcz, Ph.D.
- May 5 – The Adventures of Uncovering Your Blind Spots from her book, Promotion Protocol | Presenter: Kim Nugent, Ed.D.
- May 12 – Meditation | Presenter: Thanet Loi
- May 19 – The Power of Sound and Mantra | Presenter, Mary Fehr, Ph.D.
- May 26 – TBD
- June 2 – TBD
- June 9 – TBD
- June 16 – The Difference Between Perfection and Excellence is Anxiety | Presenter: Randall Brelsford, PsyD
Facilitated by Jackie Lyles and Dr. Randall Brelsford. Jackie is a Unity volunteer, bestselling author of Own Your Value, and a leadership development innovator with Fortune 100 companies. Randall holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and is a member of the Unity Counseling Team.