Facilitated by Rev. Jeanmarie Eck, and Trained SoulCollage® Facilitators Denise Bossarte, Mary Fehr, and Donna Fisher
August 24, 31, September 7, 14 | 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm | Zoom
Love to create? Got scissors, glue stick, and old magazines? Using intuition and imagination, you can create fascinating and beautiful SoulCollage® cards that reflect you and your inner wisdom! Come with us on this online journey of self-knowledge and self-expression through a fun and easy art process that anyone can do! Join our Unity of Houston SoulCollage® community!
- The class was “a bright spot in my week for the 4 weeks we gathered to do Soul Collage®.
- “I really find it to be life changing work.”
- This “soul journey” was a “collective and meaningful space.”
- “I hope that this healing path finds its way to many others.”
“Originated by Seena Frost, M.Div, M.A., SoulCollage® is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an personalized deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life’s questions and transitions.…SoulCollage® is a process which begins as simple creative fun, but which suddenly may surprise and awaken you!” (Source: https://www.soulcollage.com/)
“Inspired originally by Jean Houston and the work of Jung and James Hillman, SoulCollage® combines three life interests of the author (Seena B. Frost): creativity, archetypal psychology, and mystical spirituality.” (Source: https:/www.amazon.com/Seena-B.-Frost/e/B001K90F9G%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share)
Course Cost: $50 (plus supply pack from Amazon.com, $16.95)
Supplies needed for the first class:
- SoulCollage Card Making Supply Pack from Amazon.com (Please order this in time for the first class, if possible.)
- Old magazines. The more, the better.
Recommended book: SoulCollage Evolving: An Intuitive Collage Process for Self-Discovery & Community., by Seena B. Frost. Not required reading but a great resource as you make cards. Available on Amazon.com
For more information about SoulCollage, we recommend:
For more information, contact Mary Fehr at email@example.com