This workshop (designed for couples) will introduce each participant to the five love languages that are so important to understand in any relationship. You will discover your love language, what is most important to you and your partner in your relationship, and gain insight into your communication styles.
This workshop is presented by Cindy Cline, and Ed Green LCSW, LPHA. Join us for a unique, uplifting and fun experience into living the 5 Love Languages. Cindy is the author of Always Hope, a Life Coach, and Director of Sacred Services at Unity of Houston.
THE LINE UP:
- A chance to reacquaint you and your partner with those strengths and qualities that shown so brightly when you first met.
- As you have evolved in your relationship, we can help you to understand what your, and your partner’s, love language is now.
- Pulling from your newly discovered love languages, couples will participate in experiential exercises to practice and better learn the subtleties of your love language dialects.
- Practicing deeper understanding and meaning as together, you begin to live your love language more fully.
- Participating in a safe and supportive atmosphere to get and share the best aspects from this retreat experience.
- Opportunities to connect with other couples sharing similar and unique experiences. If you choose, perhaps incorporate their love language dialects into your relationship for maximum renewal.
Ed and Cindy are dynamic presenters with an amazing chemistry. Together, they create a positive, fun, and high energy atmosphere guaranteed to leave you with a lasting, memorable, and heart-moving experience that will guide and influence your current and future relationships.
Cost: $150 per couple (includes lunch)