This informative workshop, following the 11:00 am service, is designed to assist you in understanding the benefits of basic estate and gift planning and how your Legacy can shape the future of Unity of Houston for the next generation.
At the Legacy workshop, Sam M (Trey) Yates, III, of Trey Yates Law, will provide professional and practical information that, if followed, will help you in putting together a Legacy plan that not only meets your goals, but is aligned with your spiritual values. He will also discuss common misconceptions regarding Legacy planning along with the basic fundamentals of wills, trusts, and other gift planning opportunities.
Highlights of this workshop:
- What is Legacy planning and why do I need it?
- Setting your Legacy planning goals
- Tools essential to Legacy planning
- Getting organized
- Setting your Legacy plan in motion
- Dispelling urban myths around Legacy planning
- How to handle Federal Tax laws
- How to reduce taxes today by leaving a Legacy
- The value of expert Legacy advice and working with Legacy professionals
Workshop Cost: $0