Facilitated by Denise Bossarte
Award Winning Artist
Artist of Texas Signature Member
March 6, 13, 20, and 27
Registration limited to 12 participants!
Contemplative Photography is a nourishing and enriching contemplative practice. It breaks you out of the normal bubbles of how you live. It is your entryway into a deeper realization of yourself. This Contemplative Photography Class offers a unique opportunity to experience a contemplative practice using cameras as a way to expand how you see and interact with the world. It is a visual gratitude practice!
In the class you will:
- Learn and experience the basic forms: Color, Pattern & Texture, Light, and Positive & Negative Space
- “Re-image” the way that you think, talk about, and practice photography
- Tap into your creativity and inspiration
- Expand your awareness and look at the world in a new way
- Discover and explore the extraordinary in the ordinary
- Make beautiful images.
Great for all levels of photographers, artists, artists at heart, or the curious wanting to explore the visual richness of their world.
No photography experience is necessary!
Just use whatever camera you have available, including your cell phone.