Unity Women’s Retreat, Facilitated by Rev. Mendhi Audlin
Change is in the air. Old systems are collapsing, and the opportunity is ripe for enlightened leaders to create the new paradigm.
What if, by expressing our divinity in action, women could nurture and empower a beauty-full, love-driven future that serves all people and honors our planet?
What if we cultivate a culture of belonging that honors each person’s gifts and challenges us individually and collectively to grow in our spiritual awareness?
Join Mendhi Audlin, founder of SpiritGroups and author of “What If It All Goes RIGHT?” for a high-energy, hands on retreat for women who are ready to experience their next level of growth and opportunity.
Mendhi will lead us on a values-driven journey of self-discovery, connection, and purpose. You will explore practical tools to…
• Consciously leverage your spiritual essence to create positive change.
• Gain clarity in your vision and purpose, and breathe new life into each of these.
• Recognize unconscious patterns that may not be serving you while identifying new possibilities for moving toward desired outcomes.
• Tap into the power of community to accelerate your progress and expand your potential.
• Adopt a mindset that can help you move through challenges and obstacles with grace and gratitude.
• Immerse yourself in a flow of giving and receiving that will multiply your impact in the world.
Take your next step in expressing your own divinity and let love lead you to the fulfillment of your highest potential.
Cost: $90 (Includes lunch)