Unity of Houston features an on-going Sunday School Class for Adults. Together, we deepen friendships and build a learning community to create the life you desire. This class is an interactive spiritual adventure. We will learn and share how the Five Principles of Unity are alive and working in our lives.
This class is facilitated by individuals in rotation, including Jackie Lyles, Dr. Randall Brelsford, and members of the class. We are growing new leaders here at Unity of Houston!
- August 25 – Affirmative Prayer and Meditation | Presenter: Mystic Thanet
- September 1 – Doing Something for the First Time, inspired by her book, Own Your Value | Presenter: Jackie Lyles
- September 8 – Conversation about David Brooks’ new book, The Second Mountain | Presenter: Walter Blanchard, Ph.D.
- September 15 – “Good From the Start.” Inspired by his book, I Am More Than Enough | Presenter: Ahmard Vital
- September 22 – How to Build a Dia de Muertos Altar | Presenters: Jaime de la Isla and Macario Ramirez of Casa Ramirez
- September 29 – Laughter Yoga | Presenter: Christina Conner
- October 6 – Monarch Butterflies | Presenter: Nancy Cartier
- October 13 – Being Mindful of Your Words | Presenter: Donna Fisher
- October 20 – Finding peace in the midst of politics and social media | Presenter: Trey Hugs
- October 27 – Christ Consciousness and Buddha’s Brain – Part I | Presenter: Randall Brelsford
- November 3 – Christ Consciousness and Buddha’s Brain – Part 2 | Presenter: Randall Brelsford
- November 10 – TBD
- November 17 – TBD
- November 24 – Spiritual River Guide Episode 1: The Story of Your Life | Presenter: Rev. Shirley Knight
This class was co-founded by Jackie Lyles and Dr. Randall Brelsford. Jackie is a Unity volunteer, bestselling author of Own Your Value, and a leadership development innovator with Fortune 100 companies. Randall holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and is a member of the Unity Counseling Team.